Greetings from Ambon, Indonesia
We are looking forward to the gathering of scientists and researchers from nationwide and global world interested in Mathematics and Mathematics Education to share new ideas with colleagues and make new friends in Ambon on 26th November 2020 at “the 1st International Conference on Mathematics and Mathematics Education (ICMMEd) 2020″.
Pattimura University as one of the state universities in the eastern part of Indonesia located in Ambon City. Ambon is a small island and the Capital city of Maluku Province. Ambon has many historical places and beautiful tourism objects like beaches, fortresses, cave, etc.
The theme of ICMMEd 2020 is “Improving Mathematics Skills for New Normal Education” The goal of this conference is to provide a forum for scientists, researchers, and educators to disseminate and exchange information about the results of current research and advances on various aspects in the field of Mathematics and Mathematics Education.
The focus and scope of this Conference include:
- Mathematics Physics
- Image and Signal Processing
- Operations Research and Optimization
- Partial Differential Equation
- Dynamical systems
- Financial Mathematics
- Game Theory
- Mathematical Modeling
- Radical theory of rings and modules
- Computational Science and Mathematics
- Statistical Mathematics
- Geodesic Related Problems
- Min-Max Theory of Mathematics
- Mathematics Learning using Technology
- Innovation and Application of Instructional Methods in Mathematics
- Curriculum Development in Mathematics Education
- Evaluation and Assessment of Mathematics Learning
- Realistic Mathematics Education
- Mathematics Literacy
- Lesson Study for Learning Community on Mathematics Education
- Current Trends in Mathematics Educational Assessment and Evaluation
- High Order Thinking (HOT) in Mathematics Education
- Innovative Learning in Mathematics Educational Practice
- ICT – Based Instructional Design in Mathematics Education
We are delighted and thankful for your participation and look forward to seeing you all in The 1st ICMMEd 2020 Virtual Conference, Indonesia.
Dr. Christina M. Laamena, M.Sc.
Chairman, Organizing Committee